Software engineer, experienced building modern React-based web applications. Passionate about intuitive UI/UX, full-stack web technologies and helping people and organizations reach their goals.
Frontend Engineer (freelance, 2021)
- Developed a full-stack, scheduling app for a garden nursery’s delivery service. Provides a stepped-form for accurate data entry, computes available delivery times and features drag-n-drop functionality for intuitive schedule management.
- Built with TypeScript, Next.js, Chakra-UI, React-DnD, React Query, React Hook Form, and MongoDB.
Frontend Engineer (freelance, 2017-2020)
- Developed a fitness studio website to present services, staff bios, and published content.
- Built with Jekyll, Materialize and Sass. Integrated Formspree.io for form routing and Forestry.io for content management.
Software Engineer (freelance, 2015-2017)
Club One Fitness, Inc.
- Created a Node.js CLI to bundle client workout files (written in Markdown) into one printable web page. (docs)
- Developed a jQuery and Firebase web app for trainers to collect and manage client movement screening data. (docs | demo)
Sofware Engineer (freelance, 2015)
St. Christopher's - Art Enrichment Program | docs
- Created a Google Sheet menu function to detect and report schedule conflicts among proposed art classes.
Personal Trainer (2005-2020)
Club One Fitness / Forma Gym / Realm Fitness
- Developed and coached safe, appropriate and effective strength and conditioning training for clientele.
- Created a full-stack, responsive education web app offering algorithm-based study, dynamic quizzes, and a personalized dashboard
- Built with React, Next.js, MongoDB, Tailwind CSS
- Created a web app to create workouts and visualize them in an interactive bar chart. Built with React and Chart.js
- Designed a travel site demo, with a focus on intuitive site navigation, surfacing buried content and optimizing load speed.
- Built using Next.js and Tailwind CSS.
Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science